Nothing much happened today, and since this post is gonna be a RANT post. So the post's gonna be short.Today, as usual, again, [V] called at 10. Woah, this whole week, I've been sleeping at 3. Everyday! So we talked not really a long one.
After that I got ready and met up with my ex-classmates from 6E o'Eight. Kinda boring, went and met them at the Big-Ass Swing (non-6E o'8ians would not know this, sorry!). After that, we went to Tampines, again. *sigh* After that, went to slack at the Void Deck.
Went home at around 4, and played MARIO KART with [K]. I never get bored. hahaha. At around 8, went to eat Indian food, was damn nice. Then went home, chatted with [V], this one also not a long one, just an hour, I guess.Yeah, One hour.
-----N O V 09' R A N T-----
What the Hell's wrong with "DOG"?
At these times, somehow people added "DOG" into their "Insult List". WHAT? If it was "B--CH", then okay. But what the Hell, I don't get why the word/animal "DOG" considered insulting.
Dogs are cute, yeah? So if people call you "DOGFACE", are they trying to say you're cute? Someone ever did called me "DOG", then I went like, "What the hell did you call me cute for? Are you Gay? Damn!" Those people that think "DOG" is an insult most likely is either Lifeless, or have NO Sense of Humor.
I find that the animal is Innocent. So are they Psycho or.. what? If there were no "HOTDOGs" on Earth, you'd most probably not be here. So, Learn to understand that DOGs are important to human life, Live With It.
Guess That's All,
Masta'Mind, Peace Out.
After that I got ready and met up with my ex-classmates from 6E o'Eight. Kinda boring, went and met them at the Big-Ass Swing (non-6E o'8ians would not know this, sorry!). After that, we went to Tampines, again. *sigh* After that, went to slack at the Void Deck.
Went home at around 4, and played MARIO KART with [K]. I never get bored. hahaha. At around 8, went to eat Indian food, was damn nice. Then went home, chatted with [V], this one also not a long one, just an hour, I guess.Yeah, One hour.
-----N O V 09' R A N T-----
What the Hell's wrong with "DOG"?
At these times, somehow people added "DOG" into their "Insult List". WHAT? If it was "B--CH", then okay. But what the Hell, I don't get why the word/animal "DOG" considered insulting.
Dogs are cute, yeah? So if people call you "DOGFACE", are they trying to say you're cute? Someone ever did called me "DOG", then I went like, "What the hell did you call me cute for? Are you Gay? Damn!" Those people that think "DOG" is an insult most likely is either Lifeless, or have NO Sense of Humor.
I find that the animal is Innocent. So are they Psycho or.. what? If there were no "HOTDOGs" on Earth, you'd most probably not be here. So, Learn to understand that DOGs are important to human life, Live With It.
Guess That's All,
Masta'Mind, Peace Out.
P.S. From this day forth, for once in every month, there will be a RANT on something, just like this one. So, go ahead and put your suggestions in the TAG BOX. Cya'.