I just Frickin' saw the by far most Epic thing on Earth during badminton today... I saw a Full Pink Colored Racket! Everything, Frame, String, Grip... Awesome. That Dunman High dude has the Pimpest racket in the world! I went like, "Son Of A 13-Year Old Virgin... I WANT ONE OF THAT RACKETS!!" But instead of Pink, I think I'll go with White, or Black. Fully White or Black. But then my grip would be screwed hard in the ass if it's White, and Full Black already taken... Anyways, for the 2nd round, my school was supposed to play against these 3 retardedly good Schools. Dunman High, Dunman Sec and Ngee Ann Sec. Almost won Dunman Sec... =( Screw them! Anyways...
I EXPERIENCED
DUMB ASS KIDS
There's this characteristic, that always seems to be in Kids nowadays. And that characteristic is one of many which I Frickin' hate. They're Hyperactive, they're Dumb, they have practically no I.Q. what so Frickin' ever, they deserve to be shot 23 times by an M16 directly into their ass holes, they're rude, and they Squirm for no reason. I was in church the other day, and somehow it seemed like that day was "Bring your kids to the main service to Piss off all other innocent people possible who are listening to the gospel" day. They were drawing, they were stomping, one was humping the floor, one was taking pictures with the bright ass flash, one was moaning... =D Anyways, that mum could be raped by the father, so she got pregnant early, so to avoid being screwed, married the rapist and get screwed for life. Ooohh, now it becoming clearer... No wonder the Kid's retarded.
Guess That's All For Now,
iDevastation, Signing Off